Deprecated: Required parameter $settings follows optional parameter $video_id in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/premium-addons-for-elementor/widgets/premium-media-wheel.php on line 2017

Wadsworth Community Radio

garage fireWadsworth firefighters were busy Friday battling a garage fire behind a home near the corner of North Lyman and East Prospect.

Fire officials suspect that an overheated space heater may have been the cause of the smoke and flames. The location of the fire is just a couple of blocks away from the Wadsworth Fire Station on North Lyman.

Units from Chippewa Lake and Rittman assisted Wadsworth firefighters in battling the smoke and flames.

Firefighters want to remind everyone to keep paper, rags and other items away from space heaters.

Categories: News

Joe Jastrzemski

Joe has spent most of his professional life covering sports, from the pros to high school, both boys and girls. He is currently the PA voice of Cleveland State Sports, Ursuline College basketball and Highland High School Basketball.