We’re beginning to learn about the streets that will be involved in the Wadsworth Repaving program for 2020.
Among the major streets in Wadsworth that are scheduled to be repaved include Leatherman Road, from Interstate 76 to Reimer Road. Hartman Road, from Broad Street to Reimer Road and Reimer Road from Hinkle Drive to Medina Line Road.
Federal funds are available for the project, which will cover 80% of the cost. Wadsworth will enter into an agreement with the Medina County Commissioners to pay the remaining 20% of the total project cost. A total cost for the project has not been set.